Rules and Regulations
1.All participants are required to complete and sign the Official Entry Form.
2.While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the race organizers to ensure the participant’s safety, it is understood that participant run at their own risk and the organizer shall not be responsible or held liable for any injury, disability or death arising from training or occurring during participation in the race.
3. A race organizer reserves the right to modify the course, rules, date, start time and regulations in the event of any weather disturbances or any unforeseen incidents.
4. Minor participant waiver/release must be signed by a parent.
5. Race number should wear at all times.
6. There will be no entry fee refund for participant who for whatever reason does not take part on the event day.
7. There will be no entry fee refund if the event is cancelled on account of force majeure or for causes beyond the reasonable control of the organizers.
8. The organizers will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or wrong entry details.
9. Race category and race entry are strictly non-transferable.
10. The organizers decision is final.
11. For prizes or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made on the spot within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever comes first.
12. All protest related to the race must be made in writing and submitted to the race organizer within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners. A non-refundable protest fee of PHP 500.00 will be collected upon submission of every written protest.
13. The organizers reserve the right to require the participant to present official documents necessary to support the disputes or appeals made.
14. For Pet Run participants:
a. Please keep your dogs on a leash.
b. Please provide a muzzle for unfriendly dogs.
c. Please be considerate and pick up after your dog's waste.
d. Never leave your dog unattended. The event organizers, sponsors, volunteers, race officials, and all parties involved with this event will not be liable for dogs that are lost or missing during the event.
e. The organizers reserve the right to reject the participation of a dog that might cause disruption or disturbance in the event (i.e. dogs with aggressive behavior, bitches in heat, etc.)