Our Special Oyster Mushroom Atsara (pickled) is made with fresh and locally cultivated oyster mushrooms. One of the healthiest food appetizer which typically served as a side dish for fried or grilled foods.
fresh oyster mushroom, distilled cane vinegar, brown sugar, carrots, bell pepper, salt, ginger, black pepper
Storage and shelf life:
Keep in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Pasteurized. Good for one year from date manufactured. Refrigerate once opened and consume within two weeks.
Why I love Oyster Mushrooms?
• low in calories
• low in sodium
Well, they are also high in:
• Fiber, Iron, Vitamin B6, Folate and Zinc
• Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Manganese
• Protein, Riboflavin, Niacin and Thiamin
• Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Copper
The amazing health benefits of Oyster Mushrooms are:
• Immune System Support
• Lowers Blood Sugar
• Lowers Blood Pressure
• Rich in vitamins and minerals